Subject: NIS2 compliance for Unilever Eesti AS
From: "Norvaisas, Mykolas" <[email-masked]>
To: Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2025 09:13:43 +0300

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Hello,

I’m looking for information on NIS2 compliance obligation in Estonia. Can 
you please help me to understand what is NIS2 cyber security framework 
adoption status in Estonia and if our Estonian entity (below) is in the 
register to comply.

Unilever Eesti AS

Company Code 10065093

VAT EE100111682

-- 

Mykolas Norvaisas

M: +370 698 50977

UAB "Unilever Lietuva distribucija"

Address: Lvivo street 25, floor 14, Vilnius, LT-09320, Lithuania

CONFIDENTIAL! This e-mail is intended solely to the recipient. All 
information contained in this e-mail and attachments are confidential. If 
you have received this e-mail in error, send it back and then delete. Do not 
copy this e-mail and do not disclose contents of this e-mail and attachments 
to any unauthorized person. Disclosing this information is prohibited and 
may result in civil and criminal consequences.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This email and any attachments may contain information 
that is confidential and privileged. It is intended to be received only by 
persons entitled to receive the information. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You 
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its 
contents to any other person.